Wednesday, August 06, 2008

We three rings...

As promised I am posting the three water cast rings in a larger size. I have a fourth one almost finished...but another day. I have plans for doing more of the casting this weekend...might even try some gold!
So far using the water has been my favourite of the new techniques that I've experimented with in the last while. It has inspired me the most. All of a sudden I want to dig through my stash and use some of my favourite stones. I thought some of those would never see the light of day...that I would hoard them forever just to look at when I felt like it. I have a new theory today...if I use them up then I'll have more room for other "pretties". What could be better?



3 comments:

Barrie said...

These are really fabulous!! I love the green one (I think I already told you that!). You're on a hot roll!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pink pearl ring.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pink pearl ring.