Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sigh...we can't be good at all things

Okay...so I know I'm not perfect but how humiliating for the person who teaches working with wire to completely...well it was pretty bad...suck at learning something to do with wire and beads. So maybe I wasn't the most attentive student...thinking I could figure this out on my own but still. Linda, our intrepid instructor had to clean up the mangled wire mess I made. Oh well we all had a good laugh at each other, I wasn't the only one challenged with the wire today. Too many teachers and not enough students despite the fact that there was only one real teacher. I had to bribe her not to take my wire classes so she wouldn't be there to heckle me. I guess I should show the photo of the much maligned wire dragonfly. Just so you know the eyes weren't part of the class instructions...I decided to wing it (no pun intended) on my own. Clearly I was out of my element!


You have to admit...well at least I do he is kind of cute in his own special way. Anyways, thanks to Linda for a class well taught!

On another note completely...those of you who have tried leaving comments in the past and found that you had to sign up for an account I've changed the settings so that anyone can leave a comment. Be kind though...have you ever seen a dragonfly cry? It isn't pretty. :-)

Don't forget to check out the Fraser Valley Bead Show!

1 comment:

Jael said...

I like it!!