Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging 101

I've spent the better part of the day trying to learn more about blogging...specifically how to improve my blog and make it a more useful tool. I suspect that will take more time but for the time being I've added a welcome message, a bit of a personal bio and labels. The labels are what I'm most impressed with even though they were the easiest to figure out...once I knew what I was looking for. :-) I know I got carried away with how many of them I created...but once I got started it was difficult to not keep making them up. Reason did prevail eventually but not before I had some fun with it.

I was trying to figure out if I could add tabs to the blog but so far what I found went right over my head. I'll have to do some further research but another day. I haven't spent this much time trying to learn something on my computer in ages. Since I started working with silver and tools my computer skills have been on a need to know basis.

My plan for the future is to add tutorials, information about classes and a photo album which is why I thought that the tabs would be useful. For now it will have to be labels.

If you have any ideas or thoughts on things you would like to see on this blog I would love to hear what you have to suggest...honest!

Oh one more thing...feel free to pass this blog address on to anyone you think or even remotely suspect might be interested.

No comments: