Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When the Bee isn't Inspired!

What an frustrating experience. I know that I have creative ideas just waiting to see the light of day but they're stuck in limbo land in my brain. Personally I'm going to say it's weather induced. We live on the west coast and should be experiencing sunshine, t-shirts and sandals now! I discovered that this creative slump is not just confined to me. A friend of mine...and my silver smithing teacher...is saying the same thing. Well the forecast is for sunshine on Thursday and I'm going to soak up every bit of light and I just know that it will kick start a creative streak. Failing that I'm going to invest in some ruby slippers and click my heels together chanting..."I can create, I can create". Wonder where I'll end up? :-)

No comments: