Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Latest Buzz

I really have to take a break from the puns...but then again why? I'll just put it down to part of my charm. :-)

So today I had this grand idea of changing the template for my blog...well actually just changing the colours. I decided that pink and burgundy would be my new 'brand' colours and I proceeded to change all the colours that Blogger would allow me to change...wow it was really pink!! So I reverted to the template palette of greens. So then I'm thinking that perhaps I can just build my own blog template...how hard can it be? Well I now know why I design and teach about jewellery! I think I'll leave the template design to those who actually know what they are doing. I did have a little fun with one of the photos that I posted earlier hoping to turn it into a new header for the blog. I think I'll save it for Etsy or something. I'm not a graphic designer just in case no one noticed but photoshop offers so many possibilities it's hard not to add a tweak here...a tweak there. You get the picture...don't you? Just so I'm clear I'm including the image I was having fun tweaking. I can see what I need to change...but not now.


Now, I'm off to do what this inspired Bee likes to do best...design some jewellery. I unexpectedly have the day off and plan to have some fun with it. If it turns out then I'll post photos...if not then it's my little secret. :-)

No comments: